Please book a court by following the link below:
Return to play guidelines – COVID-19
Rosamond Tennis Club will be open during the current restrictions in place by the Victorian Government. Tennis is a permitted activity under the current guidelines. Please read the information below about the return to play guidelines:
STRICT CONDITIONS FOR USE OF TENNIS COURTS:
- MEMBERS ONLY – non-members will not be allowed to access the courts for any reason during these restrictions
- You MUST book a court through the link prior to attending the club. No booking, no entry!
- You MUST follow COVID-SAFE guidelines
- Do not remain around the club facilities at all, for any reason
- Maximum court usage of 1 hour per person, per day
- Singles only (doubles allowed between 2 households)
- Maintain physical distancing at all times
- Clubhouse will remain closed at all times – NO access to toilets during these restrictions
- NO access for lights to be used
- Online bookings allowed only for up to 7 days in advance
Any non-compliance or abuse of these conditions by any person or group of persons will result in the IMMEDIATE closure of courts to members. If you have any queries, please refer to the Secretary Denise McNicol.
The club was established in 1949 and provides tennis facilities for all ages and gender.
Junior and Senior tennis teams are currently playing in the Western Region Tennis Associations and Tennis Victoria – Pennant Competition.
We are situated at Rosamond Rd, Maribyrnong (close to Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre)
NO Court Hire during COVID-19
News : All financial members will be notified for Key change in September 2016.