Return to play guidelines – COVID-19
Rosamond Tennis Club will be open during the current Stage 3 restrictions in place by the Victorian Government. Tennis is a permitted activity under the current guidelines. Please read the information below about the return to play guidelines:
STRICT CONDITIONS FOR USE OF TENNIS COURTS:
- You MUST sign in upon entry to the club. This will be completed as per the visit safe instructions listed on the gate at the club
- Get in – PLAY – Get out
- Do not remain around the club facilities at all, for any reason
- STRICTLY maximum court usage of 1 hour per person, per day
- STRICTLY singles ONLY
- Maintain physical distancing at all times
- Clubhouse will remain closed at all times – NO access to toilets during these restrictions
- NO access for lights to be used
- MEMBERS ONLY – non-members will not be allowed to access the courts for any reason during these restrictions
Any non-compliance or abuse of these conditions by any person or group of persons will result in the IMMEDIATE closure of courts to members. If you have any queries, please refer to the Secretary Denise McNicol.
The club was established in 1949 and provides tennis facilities for all ages and gender.
Junior and Senior tennis teams are currently playing in the Western Region Tennis Associatons and Tennis Victoria – Pennant Competition.
We are situated at Rosamond Rd, Maribyrnong (close to Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre)
NO Court Hire during COVID-19
Committee Members 2016
News : All financial members will be notified for Key change in September 2016.
Look at our new blue Tennis courts …….